Our company BİAS MAKİNA A.Ş. within the scope of the "Personal Data Protection Law" numbered 6698, which was published on 07.04.2016. It has the title of "Data Controller" and carries out the necessary compliance studies in order to fulfill the obligations required by this title. This information, BİAS MAKİNA. A.Ş., within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, in order to fulfill the obligation of disclosure for website visitors. This "Clarification Text" has been prepared in accordance with Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Complied with in Fulfilling the Obligation to Illuminate, and when necessary, BİAS MAKİNA A.Ş. will be updated and the current version will be published.
Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Law, BİAS MAKİNA A.Ş. As a data controller, your personal data may be processed in accordance with the law and honesty rules within the scope of the purposes described below.
PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data that can be processed in the process of creating a visitor registration as a website visitor and their explanations are as follows;
Identity Data; Name surname.
Communication Data; Email address, mobile phone.
PURPOSE FOR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE PROCESSED
Your personal data mentioned above, in direct proportion to the purposes given below and subject to your disclosure of this data to BİAS MAKİNA A.Ş.; In the light of Article 4 of the Law, personal data may be processed within the terms of processing specified in Articles 5 and 6:
- Execution of information security processes
- Execution of Communication Activities
- Ensuring the Security of Data Controller Operations
- Creating and Tracking Visitor Datas
TO WHOM AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE THE PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA MAY BE TRANSFERRED
Your collected personal data; is not shared with third parties.
METHODS OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASONS
BİAS MAKİNA A.Ş. collects personal data electronically with the information you provide directly, in line with the legitimate interest legal reason specified in Article 5 of the Law.
In this context, your personal data is subject to Article 4/2 of the Personal Data Protection Law. In the light of the principles stipulated in Article 5/2. In case of existence of the situations stipulated in the article, it can be processed without obtaining explicit consent.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA OWNER STATED IN ARTICLE 11 OF THE LAW NUMBERED 6698
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law, your personal data;
- Find out if it is processed,
- Request information if processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom it was transferred at home / abroad,
- Request correction if it is incomplete / incorrectly processed,
- Requesting deletion / destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the Law on the Protection of Personal Data,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) above, to the third parties to whom it has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against you because it is analyzed exclusively by automated systems,
- If you suffer damage due to unlawful processing, you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
As a personal data owner, you can submit your application for your rights listed above, the necessary information to identify you, and your request, including your explanations about your right to exercise the rights set forth in Article 11 of the KVKK, on the "Application Form Pursuant to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data" on the website "www.biasmakina.com". by filling in a signed copy of the form to BİAS MAKİNA A.Ş. “Dağyaka District Büyüksaray Top. İşy.2029 Cad. No:8 Kahramankazan / Ankara” address, personally with the documents identifying your identity, send it via a notary public or other methods specified in the KVKK, or send the relevant form to [email protected] with secure electronic signature.
Applications must be made in Turkish in accordance with the provisions of the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller. In applications, name, surname and signature if the application is written, TR identity number for citizens of the Republic of Turkey, nationality, passport number / identity number for foreigners, place of residence or workplace address for notification, e-mail address, telephone or fax number, which is the basis for notification, if any, and the subject of the request. must be present.
In the application containing the explanations regarding the right that the personal data owner has and to use the above-mentioned rights; The subject requested must be clear and understandable, the subject requested must be related to himself or if he is acting on behalf of someone else, he must be specifically authorized in this regard and document his authority, the application must include identity and address information, and documents encouraging his identity must be attached to the application.
In this context, your applications will be finalized as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest. If the application of the person concerned is to be answered in writing, up to ten pages will not be charged. A transaction fee of 1 TL may be charged for each page over ten pages.
We report as "Data Controller" within the scope of KVK Law.
BİAS MAKİNA A.Ş.
2-PURPOSE TO PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
As regulated in Article 1 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698; The purpose of this Law is to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of private life, in the processing of personal data, and to regulate the obligations of natural and legal persons who process personal data and the procedures and principles to be followed.
This Information on Protection of Personal Data explains our personal data protection and processing policy and how we collect, transfer, use and protect your personal data within the scope of fulfilling our disclosure obligation arising from Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
Persons who have a business relationship with our company within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law;
- Employees and Employee Candidates,
- Employees' family members
- Company officials,
- Company proxies,
- Person(s) and their employees with whom a contractual relationship is made,
- Persons who are the addressee of all our legal transactions,
METHODS OF OBTAINING AND PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data in accordance with the fulfillment of legal obligations by our company and the activities of our company; verbal, written, visual or electronic media, e-mails you send, call center, website, verbal, written and similar means. Your private and general personal data may be processed by our company within the scope of Articles 5 and 6 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, in connection with the purposes specified in this article, including but not limited to the following:
Your identity information: Your name, surname, T.C. your identity number, place and date of birth, marital status, Education and training data, Union membership data, Health reports and health data, Biometric data, Criminal record data, Visual and audio data (photographs, camera recordings), and other identification that may identify you your data,
Your contact information: Your address, telephone number, e-mail address and personal data obtained when you contact us via e-mail, letter or other means,
Your financial data such as your bank account number, IBAN number, billing and billing information, audit data, data on goods and services provided and provided, data on trade and permits.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING AND PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
All kinds of private and general personal data obtained by our company, including but not limited to the following, are collected in accordance with the provisions of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and processed for the following purposes.
- Fulfilling the legal obligations required by the legislation,
- Management of our company's employees,
- Evaluation of Human Resources and personnel recruitment,
- Planning of occupational health and safety processes and fulfillment of obligations,
- Realization of our commercial activities,
- Fulfillment of business processes related to commercial activities,
- Management of relations with business partners and suppliers,
- Management of customers,
- Planning and execution of sales, marketing and after-sales processes regarding our goods and services,
- Execution of legal and commercial relations of our company and persons who have business relations with our company,
- Ensuring the physical security and supervision of our company,
- Execution of logistics activities,
- Risk management and quality improvement activities,
- To carry out promotional and information activities and to ensure that you benefit, to contact you for information about our services,
- Compliance with internal policies and principles,
- Follow-up of contract processes,
- Conducting research and development activities,
- Planning and execution of corporate communication and corporate governance activities,
- Execution of information security management services,
- Carrying out activities for monitoring and auditing finance and accounting works and determining the financial risks of customers,
- Determining and implementing our company's commercial and business strategies,
- Creating and tracking visitor records.
TRANSFERRING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be shared with our affiliates, shareholders, business partners, legally authorized public institutions and organizations, private individuals and other persons within the above-mentioned purposes, by ensuring that all necessary technical and administrative measures are taken by our company to ensure the appropriate level of security in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law.
METHOD OF OBTAINING PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASONS
Your personal data may be linked to the above-mentioned legitimate purposes, in accordance with the law and honesty, through verbal, written and/or electronic means, by giving clear and understandable verbal, written and/or electronic information to the personal data owners by our company, and by obtaining your explicit consent when necessary. Provided that, within the framework of the principle of proportionality, all kinds of verbal, written, visual or electronic media, telecommunications communication means, e-mails you send are collected, used, recorded, stored and processed through the website and by your own transmission.
We assure that your personal data will not be processed by our company for purposes other than those specified in this disclosure document, and will not be transferred or stored to third parties in the country or abroad.
Your personal data is kept for the retention periods specified in the relevant legal regulations, in accordance with the practices of our company and the practices of the commercial life, or for the period required by the above-mentioned processing purposes, if no period has been determined in the relevant legal regulations. KVKK 7/1. Your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized when the purpose for which it is to be processed ceases to exist and/or the statute of limitations/storage periods required for us to process your data in accordance with the legislation expires.
Our company attaches importance to the protection and security of your personal data, fully complies with all technical and administrative security controls to be taken in accordance with information security standards and procedures, and protects it at an appropriate level against possible risks, acts with the awareness that personal data security is at the forefront, and shows all necessary sensitivity in this regard. .
YOUR RIGHTS TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As a personal data owner, in accordance with Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law regarding your processed personal data;
- Learning whether any personal data is processed,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data,
- Requesting notification of the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred, regarding the correction of personal data and the deletion or destruction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing of personal data,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- We would like to inform you that you have the right to demand that the damage be remedied by us in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
If you exercise your rights listed above, the relevant information will be communicated to you in a clear and understandable way in writing or electronically, through the contact information provided by you.
CONDITIONS WHERE PERSONAL DATA MAY BE PROCESSED WITHOUT EXPRESS CONSENT ACCORDING TO THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
5/2 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data. Pursuant to the article, it is possible to process your personal data stated below without your explicit consent.
- Expressly stipulated in the law,
- It is compulsory for the protection of the life or physical integrity of the person or another person, who is unable to express her consent due to actual impossibility or whose consent is not legally valid.,
- Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract,
- Obligatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation,
- The person concerned has been made public by herself,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
- Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
APPLICATION METHODS WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PERSON
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, you can submit your request regarding the exercise of your above-mentioned rights by letter or cargo, by the methods specified in the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller, or by a petition bearing your wet signature, or with the "Secure Signature Law" defined in the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070. You can apply with "Electronic Signature" to our address "[email protected]".
You can apply to our application form regarding your rights mentioned above..
It is submitted for your information.
BİAS MAKİNA A.Ş.